1. She is always happy and cheerful (really, always!)
2. She loves me unconditionally, even when I'm lame and dumb.
3. Her parenting skills are something I dream of meeting up to one day (not sure if it's possible)
4. She was once an official spy for JC Penny
5. She is still crazy in love with my dad after what... 100 something years of marriage? ;-)
6. She loves the Lord with all her heart and seeks Him daily
7. She is really really funny and makes people laugh constantly
8. She was once an official pearl diver at Sea World
9. She is beautiful!
10. She strives to live life to the fullest
11. She cooks the most amaaaaaazing specialty dish called white chili that makes my tummy very happy
12. She talks in voices and says stupid things like "shoooooooooooot!"
13. I hate playing any kind of board game without her because she makes them fun like nobody else can
14. Shes packed full of common sense and smartness about life stuff (not math stuff though!)
15. She knows when to laugh and when to be serious
16. She has always encouraged me to pursue my dreams and do what I love
17. She prays all the time with my dad for us (the kids)
18. She makes super-ghetto family vacations fun for everyone by always keeping positive and laughing about situations
19. She has the BEST one liners (especially after a glass of wine)
20. She cares for everyone in her life like crazy and is always serving others
21. She loves her mom in a way that I can't even describe with words
22. When us kids were little she once dressed up as a "stranger" with a wig and weird clothes and knocked on the door, scared the crap out of us with scary voices, and then came in the house as we ran off crying... all to teach us about not opening the door for strangers!
23. She loves to take pictures
24. She puts every other scrapbooker to shame with her mad scrapbooking skillz
25. She has a knack for picking out the best dogs in the world, and then trains them crazy tricks like sneezing, balancing, turn-around, etc...
26. She is an incredible listener, and solid advice giver
27. She's so cool that our friends come over to talk and hang out, even when we're not home
28. She has always set a great example by cooking and eating healthy
29. She has long fingernails and therefore gives THE BEST backscratches EVER (sorry Bethany)
30. She quilts, crochets, smocks, gardens, sews, knits, scrapbooks, etc etc etc
31. She rocks at tennis and racquetball and unfortunately can kick my butt at both
32. She's just a flat out cool person that I really enjoy being around and love talking to, and she happens to be my mom, so I am super blessed!
Ok so maybe it's not quite 1,001 reasons, but it easily could be if I sat here and typed for the next hour... so this list is to be continued...
LOVE YOU MOM!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
Oh, and #33, she always has great faces in pictures! :)
She didn't exactly like the last pic, so here is a new one!